Bobby Glenn Morris, age 66, of McRae, Ark., left this world on April 19, 2021. Services will be held at Smith-Westbrook Funeral Home, 404 W. DeWitt Henry Drive in Beebe, on Saturday, May 1. Visitation starts at 10 a.m., followed by a memorial service at 11 a.m. See his complete obituary at www.smithfamilycares.com/westbrook/obituaries.
- Did agents raid home of wrong woman over Jan. 6 riot? Maybe
- US backs waiving intellectual property rules on vaccines
- Peloton recalls treadmills, halts sales, after a child dies
- US Justice Department worried about Arizona Senate recount
- Survey shows slight majority of nation's elementary, middle school open full time
- Cheney clings to GOP post as Trump endorses replacement
- COVID's US toll projected to drop sharply by the end of July
- Facebook board upholds Trump ban, just not indefinitely
- City of Beebe offering $10,000 rewards for information on locations of two missing persons
- Two shot Thursday night in Searcy on Melody Lane; injuries non-life-threatening
- Searcy bringing back Fourth of July celebration after A&P Commission approves up to $45,000
- Bald Knob 25-year-old charged for reportedly kicking Searcy officer in face, threatening to 'shoot you all'
- McRae Elementary Principal Gurchiek becomes Harding Academy superintendent
- Drug charges filed against Newport 34-year-old after traffic stop
- Three Operation Central Sweep fugitives being sought by U.S. Marshals Service
- Garner 33-year-old, reportedly wielding ax, charged with threats, assault
- Searcy should be planning two- or three-day festival for 2024 total solar eclipse, state tourism director
- Judsonia 50-year-old, Bald Knob 38-year-old killed in two-vehicle crash Wednesday morning
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.