Gary Spencer III
As featured on
A 26-year-old Searcy man was arrested Monday morning after a shooting outside of the Captain…
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
- Showing appreciation
- US study finds 1 in 10 get long COVID after omicron, starts identifying key symptoms
- Threat to Queen Elizabeth during 1983 US trip detailed in FBI documents
- Elon Musk's brain implant company Neuralink says it has US approval to begin trials in people
- Special counsel Durham to testify before Congress next month about his report on Trump-Russia probe
- After yearslong delay, DEA revokes license of drug distributor over opioid crisis failures
- Biden says debt deal 'very close' even as two sides far apart on work requirements
- Arkansas judge temporarily blocks state from enforcing education overhaul law
- Searcy council slashes financial responsibility of car dealership for June Street improvement project
- 26-year-old Searcy man in custody after Monday morning shooting outside of Captain D's
- Searcy 43-year-old arrested, charged with attempted murder after 5-hour manhunt Saturday
- Resigning WCC girls basketball coach arrested on misdemeanor battery charge
- Searcy 41-year-old officially charged for allegedly pointing gun at son of victim he assaulted
- May 2 deaths just north of Searcy officially ruled homicides; person of interest in custody
- Angela Ford: Why did God send Jesus to earth?
- Safley gives awards, but also receives, being named Searcy's Teacher of Year
- Movies at Berryhill Park back again, starting June 2 at dusk with 2003's 'Finding Nemo'
- Rose Bud High School parent confronts School Board on bullying of daughter, sex abuse allegations
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.