Live2Lead: Searcy will be held Thursday at New Life Church in Searcy.
The half-day leader development experience is designed to equip attendees with new perspectives, practical tools and valuable takeaways.
"A leader's greatest return is when they attract, develop and reproduce other leaders," said Stuart Dalrymple, president of Dalrymple Enterprises. Dayrymple Commerical is presenting the rebroadcast. "Live2Lead is a resource to help you retrain your thought process to unlock your greatest potential and the potential of those around you. Attendees will learn more about how successful people think."
Event speakers include:
• John C. Maxwell, the mastermind behind Live2Lead, is a No. 1 New York Times bestselling author, coach and speaker who has sold more than 30 million books. He has been identified as the No. 1 leader in business by the American Management Association and the world's most influential leadership expert by Business Insider and Inc. magazine. His organizations include the John Maxwell Co., the John Maxwell Team, EQUIP and the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation.
• Rachel Hollis is the No. 1 New York Times and No. 1 USA Today bestselling author of "Girl, Wash Your Face" and "Girl, Stop Apologizing." As a bestselling author and lifestyle influencer, she has built a global social media fanbase in the millions.
• Chris Hogan is the No. 1 national best-selling author of "Everyday Millionaire" and "Retire Inspired: It's Not an Age. It's a Financial Number." For over a decade, Hogan has served at Ramsey Solutions, hosts the Retire Inspired podcast and participates in live speaking events.
• Angela Ahrendts was most recently senior vice president of Apple Retail. Ahrendts also served at Burberry as chief executive officer. She has been recognized by Forbes, Fortune and the BBC as a top 100 global executive and is currently a member of the board of directors of Ralph Lauren Corp. and Airbnb, and a well member with charity: water.
• Marcus Buckingham is a best-selling author and global researcher. Building on nearly two decades of experience as a senior researcher at Gallup Organization, he currently guides the vision of ADP Research Institute as head of People + Performance research. He founded the Marcus Buckingham Co. in 2006.
Following the Live2Lead rebroadcast is a VIP Think Tank session with seating limited to 30. Guests who purchase a VIP ticket will attend the event plus a private, catered lunch and "think tank" session facilitated by Dalrymple, who is a certified JMT coach and mentor.
Participants can ask questions and receive advice from a panel of seasoned professionals. VIP Think Tank panelists include: Dr. Maria Markham, director of the Arkansas Division of Higher Education; Butch Rice, president and CEO of Stallion Transportation Group in Beebe; and Steven Webb, president and CEO of Unity Health in Searcy.
"This is our third time to offer Live2Lead in Searcy, and we are excited to see momentum build with each event," Dalrymple said. "Attending is an affordable opportunity to invest in yourself, which is also an investment in your team, your business and ultimately your future successes."
Doors open at 7:30 a.m. for registration. The Live2Lead rebroadcast begins at 8:30 a.m. Tickets are $40 per general admission ticket and $75 per VIP ticket. Tickets can be purchased online at dcommercial.ticketleap.com/ or at the door.
For more information, call (501) 268-2445 or email email@example.com.