Aaron Bissell of Searcy has been selected as the student marshal for the Auburn University Harrison School of Pharmacy’s 2021 commencement ceremony, scheduled for May 3.
Mike and Mary Ann Jackson Hancock of Searcy announce their 50th wedding anniversary. The couple were married April 30, 1971, in Harrison by Rev. Gary Johnson. They have one son, Justin Jon Hancock and wife Jennifer. They have two grandchildren, Peyton Lane Hancock and Gabriella Claire Hancock.
Here’s an opportunity. Consider the 1965 Mustang Shelby or ’67 Corvette L88 Coupe, each recently selling for $3.85 million. While not confirmed by Mercedes-Benz, there are rumors the new E450 Cabriolet could fall victim to the growing demise of open-air classics.
We all know what it is to live with certain commitments. This past March 23, my wife and I celebrated 37 years of marriage. When the wedding took place, we had already committed our heart and life to each other but it was made official that day. Now 37 years seem to pale in comparison to tho…
It’s been one year since Jehovah’s Witnesses worldwide adjusted their hallmark methods of sharing scriptures due to the pandemic.
My 50 greatest male country singers of all time are based on nothing but opinion (mine). No surveys, no polls, no interviews … just a guy who likes country music sticking his neck out a bit (actually probably more than a bit).
Life sometimes takes ordinary people on extraordinary adventures. J. Mayo Williams had a career that brought him from Arkansas to an Ivy League education and to the battlefields of Europe. Along the way, Williams became not only one of the charter players for the NFL, he was also a music pro…
Houseplants periodically require repotting to keep them healthy and growing. But few houseplants will need repotting more frequently than once a year, and most will only need repotting once every three to five years.
U-Neek Extension Homemaker Club members LouAnn Gray, Lou Alice Britton, Jodie Ferren, Patsy Fain and Patsy’s granddaughter, Tara, work together filling backpacks. Several members of the group gathered April 26 to fill backpacks and other bags with crayons, coloring books, pencils, toothbrush…
- Beebe couple tackling medical school together
- Wildcats edge Gosnell in regional opener
- Survey shows slight majority of nation's elementary, middle school open full time
- US Justice Department worried about Arizona Senate recount
- Peloton recalls treadmills, halts sales, after a child dies
- Did agents raid home of wrong woman over Jan. 6 riot? Maybe
- Cheney clings to GOP post as Trump endorses replacement
- US backs waiving intellectual property rules on vaccines
- City of Beebe offering $10,000 rewards for information on locations of two missing persons
- Two shot Thursday night in Searcy on Melody Lane; injuries non-life-threatening
- Searcy bringing back Fourth of July celebration after A&P Commission approves up to $45,000
- Bald Knob 25-year-old charged for reportedly kicking Searcy officer in face, threatening to 'shoot you all'
- McRae Elementary Principal Gurchiek becomes Harding Academy superintendent
- Drug charges filed against Newport 34-year-old after traffic stop
- Three Operation Central Sweep fugitives being sought by U.S. Marshals Service
- Bald Knob remembers 1995 murder victim with proclamation, framed gift and balloon release
- Garner 33-year-old, reportedly wielding ax, charged with threats, assault
- Judsonia 50-year-old, Bald Knob 38-year-old killed in two-vehicle crash Wednesday morning
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.