Details for NOTICE OF COMMISSIONER’S SALE NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN
NOTICE OF COMMISSIONER’S SALE
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that in pursuance of the authority and directions contained in the decretal order of the White County Circuit Court, made and entered on the 24th day of February 2021, in the case of
SIMMONS BANK, SUCCESSOR BY CONVERSION
TO SIMMONS FIRST NATIONAL BANK
VS. NO. 73CV-19-465
KENNY E. ISOM; UNKNOWN SPOUSE OF DEFENDANTS
KENNY E. ISOM; THE OCCUPANTS
OF 770 W. VINITY RD., MCRAE, AR 72102;
HALEY BROOKE WEBB a/k/a HALEY BRAMLETT;
STATE OF ARKANSAS OFFICE OF CHILD SUPPORT
ENFORCEMENT; AND MIDLAND FUNDING LLC
(Case No. 73CV-19-465) the undersigned, as Commissioner of this Court, will on the 7th day of April 2021 at 11:00 a.m., offer for sale to the highest and best bidder, at the Courthouse of White County, Arkansas, in Searcy, Arkansas, upon the credit of three months, bearing interest at the highest legal rate from the date of sale until paid, the following described real property, situated in White County, Arkansas to-wit:
Part of the West Half of the Southeast Quarter of the Southeast Quarter (W1/2 SE1/4 SE 1/4) of Section Six (6) and part of the Northeast Quarter (NE1/4) of Section Seven (7), both lying in Township Five (5) North, Range Seven (7) West, White County, Arkansas being more particularly described as follows: Commencing at the Northeast Corner of said West Half of the Southeast Quarter of the Southeast Quarter (W1/2 SE1/4 SE1/4) of said Section Six (6), thence south 00 degrees 55 minutes 27 seconds West along the East line thereof, 670.20 feet to the point of the beginning; thence continuing South 00 degrees 55 minutes 27 seconds West, 674.60 feet; thence North 88 degrees 53 minutes 21 seconds West, 325.00 feet; thence North 00 degrees 55 minutes 27 seconds East, 674.60 feet; thence South 88 degrees 53 minutes 21 seconds East, 325.00 feet to the point of beginning. Subject to a 25 foot road easement along the South line, a 15 foot utility easement being the North 15 feet of the South 40 feet, a 15 foot utility easement along the East line, and a 10 foot utility easement along the West and North lines. This tract is also known as Tract # 18 of The Pines, an Unrecorded Subdivision.
(Street address 770 W. Vinity Rd, McRae, Arkansas 72102)
The purchaser will be required to execute a Bond with approved security for the purchase price, and a lien will be retained upon said land to secure the payment thereof.
THE SALE OF THE REAL PROPERTY HEREIN IS SUBJECT TO ALL REAL AND PERSONAL PROPERTY TAXES THAT MAY BE DUE AND OWING.
WITNESS my hand and seal this 11th day of March, 2021.
TAMI KING, COMMISSIONER
By Denise Morris CDC
- Harding women's track team received academic honors
- Be a Hero, Meet a Hero
- Arkansas virus cases rise by nearly 2,000 as surge continues
- UN adopts first resolution on vision, aims to help 1 billion
- Governors pin hopes on full vaccine approval as cases climb
- I-40 bridge in Tennessee likely won't reopen until August
- Free money for all? Mayors across country hope local tests bring big change
- 316 people are shot every day in America, organization reports
- Ex-paraprofessional for White County Central charged with sexual assaulting high school student
- McRae man arrested Wednesday in 2020 murder of 72-year-old
- 5,000 to 6,000 gallons of tar spilt on U.S. 67/167 south of Beebe, shutting down northbound lanes for seven hours Tuesday
- New Searcy School District superintendent's tasks include fixing declining enrollment
- 1920s hotel, wooden rail car spared for six more months by Bald Knob City Council
- McRae 25-year-old given seven years in prison for striking friend, stealing vehicle
- Game and Fish Commission to manage 160 acres of ASU-Beebe property
- Bald Knob HS to play volleyball this season
- New coach excited for Searcy football
- Searcy superintendent stresses COVID-19 vaccinations, says spike causing 'similar conversations' as last year
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.