Residents are being encouraged to reach out with “kindness” to patients and residents in Searcy area nursing homes, assisted living centers and rehab facilities during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Although COVID-19 precautions will make things a little different, Searcy’s Big Bloomin’ Weekend will be held this weekend, according to Mat Faulkner, one of the organizers.
The White County Commodity Distribution, sponsored by the Community Action Program for Central Arkansas, will be held April 24 from 8:15-11:30 a.m. at the A.J. Baker National Guard Armory, 3105 S. Main St. in Searcy.
- Bisons fall to Bearcats in NCAA second round
- Black Friday is back but it's not what it used to be
- NOT REAL NEWS: Social media posts claim vaccinated pilots died in flight
- FDA: Merck COVID pill effective, experts will review safety
- France, Britain spiral into crisis in wake of migrant deaths
- New COVID variant threat causes worldwide scramble
- Stocks sink on new COVID variant; Dow loses 905 points
- Biden sets out oil, gas leasing reform, stops short of ban
- Skeletal remains identified as Bradford 22-year-old missing since 2019
- 48-year-old Searcy woman killed in collision with semitrailer Sunday afternoon
- New Searcy Public Library to open 'a whole new world'
- $5.3 million to renovate Searcy Public Library can be raised with "extensive community outreach," study shows
- Holiday of Lights to be turned on tonight, but main events Dec. 4, 11
- 93-year-old Searcy woman among two followed home from Walmart Supercenter, attacked and robbed
- 'First slab' to be poured for $26-million Searcy High School arena
- NOT REAL NEWS: 50 percent death rate from myocarditis claimed on social media
- Changes to shopping caused by COVID-19 don't alter local needs
- Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee says, 'Big government has tasted power and they don't want to give it back'
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.